This blog is moving to thescrupeblog.wordpress.com on July 1


Since Google has decided to complicate matters by getting rid of the email subscription option through Feedburner, and since I'm more interested in providing content than messing with HTML and web stuff, I've decided that my best option is to move this blog to WordPress. As of July 1, the address of this blog will be thescrupeblog.wordpress.com.

Basically, since most of the subscribers subscribe by email, this seems the best way to continue making that option available. I've downloaded the subscribers, and I think I'll be able to import the list to WordPress. But there's a learning curve over there. You may have to resubscribe there, but I'm doing all I can to make that unnecessary.

I have to confess to having neglected this blog. I'll try to post more often in the future. But as of July 1, posts here will no longer be sent by email, so you might want to check periodically at thescrupeblog.wordpress.com to see how things are going.

Sharing the Gospel here at the blog and in The Scrupe Group itself is an unspeakable privilege. My thanks to all of you who have been with me on the journey so far. See you in the Group and at thescrupeblog.wordpress.com.

In the meantime, remember: Jesus promises never to turn away anyone who comes to Him. If you want forgiveness, you have it simply by trusting that promise. Nothing anyone who wants His forgiveness and salvation can say or think or do can separate us from Him.

You can't trust your thoughts or your feelings, or your emotions. But you can always trust that Jesus will be faithful and that what He offers is never out of the reach of anyone who wants it.


Comments